Catching up with the coach!
December 29 2022
The Blind Lifestyle Newsletter. The lifestyle newsletter of and for the blind and vision impaired by Sight Loss Coach and Author Donna Jodhan.
Welcome to my blind lifestyle newsletter.
Today I am pleased to share some of my tips with you and you can read more of these by visiting www.donnajodhan.com/tbln.html
1) Best Of Helpful Hints: The Best Of Hints For Children
Tips For The Newborn
* to allow mother a few extra hours sleep, use perfume freely on yourself when baby first comes home from the hospital. Later dab your perfume on baby’s crib sheets or pillow. He/she will smell the mama smell and feel safe and content.
* If baby bubbles a bit after feedings, and must be changed frequently to keep him/her smelling sweet, try this: moisten a cloth with water, dip it into baking soda and dab at the dribble. The odor will disappear.
* Use baby’s infant seat for bathing in the bathtub. Remove pad and buckle strap and place a large folded bath towel in the seat. Place baby in seat, and put in water. Now you can use both hands.
* Keep a heating pad beside baby’s crib and when he/she is up for his night feedings, turn the pad on warm and place on crib matress. When you put baby back down, his/her bed will be nice and warm and he/she will settle down more quickly. Be sure to remove the heating pad.
2) Best Of Helpful Hints: The Best Of Hints For Children Crystal Clear Baby Bottles
* Place a few agate marbles in the sterilizer when cleaning baby bottles. The marbles will gather all the corrosion.
Please send me your feedback and if you have any suggestions or thoughts then I’d love to hear from you.
Email me at email@example.com