Catching up with the coach!
December 30 2022
The Blind Lifestyle Newsletter. The lifestyle newsletter of and for the blind and vision impaired by Sight Loss Coach and Author Donna Jodhan.
Welcome to my blind lifestyle newsletter.
Today I am pleased to share some of my tips with you and you can read more of these by visiting www.donnajodhan.com/tbln.html
3) Best Of Helpful Hints: The Best Of Hints For Children
* Even adults sometimes walk into closed sliding glass doors. To help youngsters to avoid this hazard, place a piece of colored tape on the glass at eye level to alert the child when the door is closed.
* Teach a child as early as possible that red means danger. Paint all harmful bottle caps with red fingernail polish. Red is a danger signal that he/she will recognize throughout his/her life.
* If your toddler likes to try sneaking outside when you’re not looking, tie a small bell to the door. You will always be able to hear when the door is being opened.
4) Best Of Helpful Hints: The Best Of Hints For Children
Baby’s First Pair Of Shoes
* For baby with his/her first pair of hard-soled shoes, walking on a ahrd surface is like walking on ice for an adult. If you glue a very thin strip of foam rubber to the soles of the shoes, the baby will gain much confidence when he/she is walking. When worn, scrape off the remains with a razor blade and apply a new piece.
Please send me your feedback and if you have any suggestions or thoughts then I’d love to hear from you.
Email me at email@example.com