Sorry to be late but better late than never!
A bit of this and a bit of that from Donna’s did you know diary
Here’s what I learned for this month.
• When it comes to describing those up and down money markets, here are some terms to remember.
• Bull market – when the market is in a great mood and stock prices are rising
• Bear market – when the market is in a grumpy mood and stock prices are falling
• Trough – when the market is bottoming out.
• Peak – when the market has reached a certain level.
• About opened bottles of wine –
Best to put them to lie flat after you have opened them so that the cork does not dry out and your wine is kept from going flat.
• For those who love to chew on lemon wedges: This action can cause damage to your teeth’s enamel.
• For those who love to chew on ice: Did you know that this action can cause damage to your teeth? It can fracture your teeth and fillings as well as to break your fillings!
• So it’s back to those wondering wasps once more!
They definitely have a sweet tooth just like those bees!
This is why you will often find them buzzing around glasses of soft drinks, juices, and alcoholic drinks.
And here’s another startling factor about their appetite! They love meat!
• And with the onset of apple picking season! Here is what I learned for this month.
When picking your apples, make sure that 60% of the fruit is red and 40% is green. This makes for the best choice for a sweet and delicious apple.
If you want to have your apples last the longest then put them in the fridge when you bring them home.