Catching up with the coach!
November 30 2022
The Blind Lifestyle Newsletter. The lifestyle newsletter of and for the blind and vision impaired by Sight Loss Coach and Author Donna Jodhan.
Welcome to my blind lifestyle newsletter.
Today I am pleased to share some of my tips with you and you can read more of these by visiting www.donnajodhan.com/tbln.html
4) Best Of Helpful Hints: The Best Of Hints For Carpet
Removing Candle Wax Drippings
* Place a blotter or brown paper bag over the spot and put a hot iron over the blotter. After a few minutes, the wax will be absorbed into the blotter. Repeat if necessary.
5) Best Of Helpful Hints: The Best Of Hints For Carpet
Getting Rid Of Ball Point Ink Marks
* Sponge with sour milk. When milk is absorbed, apply again until the spot disappears. Make your own sour milk by adding a few teaspoons of vinegar to fresh milk.
* Saturate with hair spray. Allow to dry. Brush lightly with a solution of water and vinegar. Blot up excess.
6) Best Of Helpful Hints: The Best Of Hints For The Carpet
* If heavy furniture has flattened the pile of your rugs, raise it with a steam iron. Build up good steam and hold your iron over the damaged spot. Don’t touch the carpet with the iron. Brush briskly.
Please send me your feedback and if you have any suggestions or thoughts then I’d love to hear from you.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org