Catching up with the coach!
June 26 2023
Important notice from Donna J. Jodhan
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to share news and or info about yourself or about others, then please read on!
Donna J. Jodhan can help you reach a rapidly growing list of over 12,000 readers and listeners and counting!
All you need to do is to give a listen to her monthly shows and if you like what you hear then here’s how it works!
For the very affordable price of $25, Donna will feature your info and news on 2 of her monthly shows.
Once on the Ask Donna show and once on the Dining with Donna show.
Both of these monthly shows run weekly
This means that your info will be featured twice for the month.
No more having to worry about posting to Facebook!
You’ll be able to engage with ready made readers and listeners!
Your payment of $25 will be prorated as a monthly payment.
So you can either pay monthly, or you can pay as you go.
Just send your info or news to donna at firstname.lastname@example.org
No more than 150 words.
Donna will then post your info or news as soon as you remit payment to her at email@example.com
To give a listen visit
Take advantage of this very quick and easy way to reach a ready made audience!
1) Best Of Helpful Hints: The Kitchen
Baking With Ease:
Avoiding Soggy Pie Crusts
* Brush the pie crust with the beaten white of an egg, then sprinkle lightly with flour.
2) Best Of Helpful Hints: The Kitchen
Baking With Ease: Easy Tips For Light Flaky Crusts
* Use very cold shortening.
* Use about one-third as much shortening as flour.
* Mix crust the day before baking and leave in refrigerator.
* Roll pastry lightly, using as little flour as possible.
* Roll from the center of dough out and up. Not back and forth.