A bit of this and a bit of that from Donna’s did you know diary
Award winning sight loss coach, author and advocate
Welcome to my Donna’s did you know diary for this month and pleased to share the following with you.
Practical and natural!
Here’s what I learned for this month.
- About laying hens:
They lay about 340 eggs annually.
- Best not to put your wooden spoons and racks in the dish washer and why?
Because they can become warped!
- Best way to clean your frying pans and sauce pans?
Wash them in warm water and a bit of dish soap.
- About Magnesium?
It is most useful for circulation problems and helping to deal with cramps.
The liquid form is more affective.
- 3 types of window cleaners?
And vinegar based.
- And here are some old fashioned weather tips.
If you see clouds rising in the West then it is going to rain.
If winds are blowing from the South then it is going to be scorching hot
- Some trivia about the Pacific Ocean?
It is the deepest and largest Ocean in the world.
- 2 great ways to shine your kitchen sink:
Make sure first that it is completely dry.
Use either baby or vegetable oil on a paper towel to shine.
- What is the difference between ice pellets and frozen rain?
Ice pellets are just like hale!
Frozen rain is rain that freezes as soon as it touches the ground.
- Some common causes for headaches?
Lack of sleep.
Sinus related symptoms.