Catching up with the coach!
April 28 2023
The Blind Lifestyle Newsletter. The lifestyle newsletter of and for the blind and vision impaired by Sight Loss Coach and Author Donna Jodhan.
Important notice from Donna J. Jodhan
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to share news and or info about yourself or about others, then please read on!
Donna J. Jodhan can help you reach a rapidly growing list of over 12,000 readers and listeners and counting!
All you need to do is to give a listen to her monthly shows and if you like what you hear then here’s how it works!
For the very affordable price of $5, Donna will feature your info and news on 2 of her monthly shows.
Once on the Ask Donna show and once on the Dining with Donna show.
Both of these monthly shows run weekly
This means that your info will be featured twice for the month.
No more having to worry about posting to Facebook!
You’ll be able to engage with ready made readers and listeners!
Your payment of $5 will be prorated as a monthly payment.
So you can either pay monthly, or you can pay as you go.
Just send your info or news to donna at firstname.lastname@example.org
No more than 150 words.
Donna will then post your info or news as soon as you remit payment to her at email@example.com
To give a listen visit
Take advantage of this very quick and easy way to reach a ready made audience!
Welcome to my blind lifestyle newsletter.
Today I am pleased to share some of my tips with you and you can read more of these by visiting www.donnajodhan.com/tbln.html
3) Best Of Helpful Hints: The Kitchen
Cleanups/For The Drops And Disasters, Plus Some Of The Ordinary Dreary Messes
Tin Pie Pans
* Remove rust by dipping a raw potato in cleaning powder and scouring.
4) Best Of Helpful Hints: The Kitchen
Keeping Food Fresh
Lettuce And Celery
* Lettuce and celery will keep longer if you store them in the refrigerator in paper bags instead of cellophane ones. Do not remove the outisde leaves of either until ready to use.
* Lettuce won’t rust as quickly if you place a paper towel or napkin in the storage container.
* Line the bottom of the vegetable compartments with paper toweling. This absorbs the excess moisture and keeps all fruits and vegetables fresher for a longer period of time.