Catching up with the coach!
September 27 2022
The Blind Lifestyle Newsletter. The lifestyle newsletter of and for the blind and vision impaired by Sight Loss Coach and Author Donna Jodhan.
Welcome to my blind lifestyle newsletter.
Today I am pleased to share some of my tips with you and you can read more of these by visiting www.donnajodhan.com/tbln.html
Please send me your feedback and if you have any suggestions or thoughts then I’d love to hear from you.
Email me at email@example.com
1) Best Of Helpful Hints: The Best Of Hints
For The Bathroom: Ceramic Tile:
* Turtle Wax (car wax) is an excellent tile cleaner and refinisher. Rub in well with a soft cloth, let stand for 10 minutes. Do not let it dry too thoroughly. Polish with a clean cloth or better yet, buff with an electric buffer. Your tiles will sparkle like new.
* Try cleaning with a solution of sal soda concentrate, the strength depending on the extent of the soil. To the stubborn cracks, apply the sal dry with a stiff brush.
* Clean the recessed spaces between tiles with an ordinary typewriter eraser or rub with a white nail pencil.
* Make a paste of baking soda and bleach and scrub with a small brush.
* Also, before you start cleaning the bathroom walls, fill the tub with the hottest tap water available. Dirt loosened by steam will come off faster.
2) Best Of Helpful Hints: The Best Of Hints
For The Bathroom: Clogged Shower Head
* If your shower head is clogged from lime and mineral deposits, try boiling it in 1/2 cup white vinegar and 1 quart of water for 15 minutes or so. For plastic shower heads, soak in a hot vinegar and water solution.
3) Best Of Helpful Hints: The Best Of Hints
For The Bathroom:
To Remove Mildew From Shower Curtains
* To prevent mildew on shower curtains, soak in a solution of salt water before hanging them for use.
* Use baking soda to remove mildew from a small area.
* For more extensive stains, wash in hot suds, followed by a rubbing with lemon juice. Dry in the sun.