Catching up with the coach!
1) The best of hints for cars
Quick Window Cleaning
* Baking soda quickly cleans spatters and traffic grime from windshields, headlights, chrome and enamel. Wipe with soda, sprinkled onto a damp sponge or dissolve 2 tablespoons in a quart of water. Rinse.
2) Best Of Helpful Hints: The Best Of Hints For The Car
Preventing Doors And Trunk From Freezing Shut
* Wipe the rubber gaskets with a heavy coating of vegetable oil. The oil will seal out water, but won’t harm the gasket. Especially good before having your car washed in the winter.
3) Best Of Helpful Hints: The Best Of Hints For Cars
* Ashes that continue to burn in the car ashtray are a nuisance. Prevent by placing an inch of baking soda (or gravel) in the bottom of the tray.
4) Best Of Helpful Hints: The Best Of Hints For Cars
A Parking Trick
* If you have bumped the front fender of your car into the back wall of your garage, try this: suspend a small rubber ball on a string from the ceiling of the garage so that when the ball strikes your windshield, you will know the car is in far enough so you can close the garage door.