Catching up with the coach!
October 29 2022
The Blind Lifestyle Newsletter. The lifestyle newsletter of and for the blind and vision impaired by Sight Loss Coach and Author Donna Jodhan.
Welcome to my blind lifestyle newsletter.
Today I am pleased to share some of my tips with you and you can read more of these by visiting www.donnajodhan.com/tbln.html
Please send me your feedback and if you have any suggestions or thoughts then I’d love to hear from you.
Email me at email@example.com
The best of hints for cars
1) Quick Window Cleaning
* Baking soda quickly cleans spatters and traffic grime from windshields, headlights, chrome and enamel. Wipe with soda, sprinkled onto a damp sponge or dissolve 2 tablespoons in a quart of water. Rinse.
2) Best Of Helpful Hints: The Best Of Hints For The Car
Preventing Doors And Trunk From Freezing Shut
* Wipe the rubber gaskets with a heavy coating of vegetable oil. The oil will seal out water, but won’t harm the gasket. Especially good before having your car washed in the winter.
3) Recipes And Tips For Today:
Best Of Helpful Hints: The Best Of Hints For Cars
* Ashes that continue to burn in the car ashtray are a nuisance. Prevent by placing an inch of baking soda (or gravel) in the bottom of the tray.