Are you looking for a product or service that can help to make life easier
for you or a family
member or friend? Or maybe you are looking for a story to help motivate a
family member or friend who is struggling to deal with their loss of vision?
Not sure where to look?
Well, we have a nifty piece of info to share with you this week.
The Sterling Creations team
Now you can subscribe to my monthly newsletter.
‘Let’s Talk Tips’ is your monthly resource for the most current and reliable
informational tips available in the areas of Technology, Nutrition, Media,
Business, and Advocacy.
Now you can track your sleep habits with your Apple watch.
Meet SSleep Watch
Track sleep with your Apple Watch automatically. No buttons to press. Just
wear your Watch to bed and wake to insightful sleep analysis and
personalized feedback. Automatically log your data. Follow your sleep trends
with powerful charting tools. Don’t have an Apple Watch? Sleep Watch can be
used without a Watch by logging your sleep manually.
How it works
1) Wear your Apple Watch to bed (do not enable Power Reserve)
2) Upon waking, check the Watch or iPhone app to see your auto-detected
sleep details; that’s it!
3) Opt to confirm or adjust your auto-detected sleep times in the iPhone
app to help us build you a smarter sleep detection algorithm
We recommend scheduling ‘Do Not Disturb’ to turn on automatically during
your typical sleeping hours to prevent any Watch notifications from
disturbing your sleep. This can be done in the iPhone Watch App > My Watch >
General > ‘Do Not Disturb’ section. We also recommend enabling ‘Theatre
Mode’ while asleep to keep your Watch screen dark until waking.
* Auto Sleep: Automatically log your estimated total sleep time, total
restful sleep time, avg. sleeping heart rate, sleeping heart rate dip,
sleep rhythm, and sleep activity levels for each day by simply wearing
your Apple Watch to bed
* Discover: Take control of your sleep habits with AI-powered, personalized
insights. Every body is unique. Using artificial intelligence, Discover
uncovers the lifestyle choices you make that appear to help you achieve a
better night’s rest. The more data you track with Sleep Watch, the more
you can Discover.
* Sleeping Heart Rate Dip Tracking: Studies among particular populations
suggest that the more heart rate slows—or “dips”—during sleep
compared to waking may be better for both overall and cardiovascular
health in years to come. Get motivated to build a healthier lifestyle and
start tracking your sleeping heart rate dip today.
* Sleep Rhythm Tracking: track an estimate of how consistently you sleep at
the same time each day
* Sleep Charge Tracking: a fun new way to help you track and recover from
recently missed sleep
* Easy Editing: Manually adjust your detected sleep times to your desired
* Daily Sleep Goal: See daily progress towards your custom sleep goal
* Daily Briefings: Effortlessly get daily notifications about how you slept
* Powerful Trending: Track daily, weekly, or monthly changes in sleep stats
* Auto sync sleep data to Health app
* Share each day’s sleep
* Create an account and access your data cross-devices
* See last night’s sleep details on your Watch
* Watch Complications
Current Version: 3.7.3 (April 28, 2018)
Read Sleep Watch’s AppleVis App Directory entry for more information
Visit Sleep Watch’s App Store page
All recent app entries posted to AppleVis can be found at: