Protecting your privacy
Each week we at the business desk will be presenting you with a tip on how
to better protect your privacy and this is our newest feature.
We are constantly striving to protect ourselves from scams and scammers, but
most of all we need to ensure that our privacy, confidentiality, and
independence are kept safe from prying eyes and those who thrive on
destroying our right to these precious commodities.
We welcome your feedback and look forward to bringing you great tips.
The business desk team
Creating an electronic signature
Here are some suggested steps.
1. Make sure that you have a piece of blank paper in front of you.
2. Complete your signature using a signature guide.
3. Take this to either a bank or an office services outlet.
4. Ask them to verify that your signature is showing up on the piece of
5. Ask them to scan this for you and to create an electronic signature.
6. The bank may not be able to do this for you so the second alternative may
You should take along a usb drive so that the scanned signature could be
placed on this drive and then you can take it home and keep it for future
Another more complex alternative would be for them to email it to you as a
file attachment and you can download the attachment and store it on your