Hello there! From time to time we at the business desk are pleased to bring
you an article of interest and for this week we have a great one for you!
We now invite you to read on!
The Sterling Creations team
Contributed by Dan Thompson
Set up an Apple ID to use in the iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks
Store, and with Apple Music – Apple Support
Use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
1. Open the iTunes Store App.
2. Scroll to the bottom and tap Sign In.
3. Tap Create New Apple ID.
4. Choose the country that matches the billing address for your payment
method, then tap Next.
If prompted, tap Agree again.
6. Complete the form to create your new Apple ID, then tap Next. The email
address you provide will be your new Apple ID.
7. The form also includes security questions for your protection, and asks
for an optional
We recommend providing a rescue email address. However, it is not necessary
to set up an account with the Appstore.
If you’re trying to create an account using an existing Apple ID, you’ll see
a message that the email address you provided is already an Apple ID. Tap
Continue, and then tap Use Existing Apple ID on the following screen to sign
8. Enter your credit card and billing information, then tap Done. You will
not be charged until you make a purchase. You can
9. Check your email for a verification email from Apple and follow the
steps to verify your email address. Learn what to do if you need to
10. After you verify your email address, you can sign in to the iTunes
Store, App Store and other Apple services such as iCloud with your new Apple